The "RIMAC" Rice Polisher has been designed to effectively polish the many varieties of rice grown trhough world.
Rice Polisher, Series NL
Special Features of Model NL:
- Constant air current flowing into polishing chamber during the process ensures effective separation of the bran.
- Mainn shaft is supported at three different points by bearings in order to avoid excentricity that would otherwise cause broken grains.
- Small quantity of paddy grains will be effectivevly shelled and polished.
- Capacity saves occupying floor space ideal for installation in existing Mills.
- Friction caused by grains is maintained uniformily.